We at Mobile Pro believe that you will have an incredible experience every time you shop with us. However, we are not complacent and understand that you may want to return or replace any of our products. The product may be incorrect or faulty or you may just not like the product. You can call or email us and we will get back to you immediately.
After you fill our return authorisation form, you will be given a reference number for future correspondence regarding the item. Make sure you do not return any item before your reference number has been issued.
Booking a Return with Your Account
Our online return and replacement procedure is also very simple and straightforward. Let us take a look at it:
- Log in to your account and click the Return option under your order.
- Check the items that you need to get returned.
- Fill the details and submit your request.
- You will receive return authorisation form through email within 24 hours. However on weekends and public holidays, our response may take 72 hours.
General Return and Replacement Policies
Following are some of our policies that you need to know before ordering a return or replacement:
- If you find that your item is faulty, you have 14 calendar days to return the item.
- The item must be returned in original packing with all the accessories and documents.
- After 14 days, the returned item will not be accepted. However, if the item has manufacturer’s warranty, it can be accepted within 30 days. Mobile Pro will send your item to the manufacturer for return or replacement.
- We will ensure that we replace faulty items as soon as possible. However, if the item is out of stock, it may take 10 days to issue.
- All products will be reviewed and inspected by us before any decision regarding their return is made.
- Mobile Pro has the right to charge a handling fee if the item is returned and is not found to be faulty.
- If the returned product is changed or modified in any way, it will not be replaced and will be sent back to the customer at their cost.
- Items such as headphones and earphones are not available for refund because of reasons of hygiene.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe delivery of the item.
- It is recommended that the item should be sent via a recorded courier service. If the item gets lost or damaged, Mobile Pro will not be liable for this and the refund will not be initiated.
- We do not charge for returning the items in UK. However if the delivery is to be made outside of UK, we will charge the delivery cost.
- All our products have a manufacturer’s warranty. International clients must check with the manufacturer’s support centre of their country. However, if no support is provided, you can contact Mobile Pro and we will resolve the issue.
- You must claim damaged or incorrectly shipped items within 14 days of the delivery.
- When you return a product and want a refund, we make sure that we do this within 7 working days. The product will have to be checked and tested before a refund is initiated.
- Value Added Tax (VAT) is levied on orders shipped to EU countries. Whereas orders to non-EU countries are not charged with a VAT.
- When shipping goods internationally, we are not liable to pay any customs duties. Also, in some countries importing mobile phones is prohibited or an import license may be required. You must therefore make sure that you know the local laws and regulations before proceeding with the order.
Make sure you have read these policies before you decide to return or replace any items.